As an expanding housing organisation we are working with our partners within the Harrogate District to acquire more affordable housing.
Here are some of our recent developments which include options for shared ownership.
Grange Park, Hampsthwaite
- a development of 4 x 1 bedroom houses, 12 x 2 bedroom Houses and 6 x 3 bedroom houses.
- there is one 3 bedroom property still available for shared ownership for those with a local connection to the lower Nidderdale Villages. For more information please see the link below and apply on the Help to Buy site to register your interest.
Harvest View, Bishop Monkton
- Currently fully let – 1 x 1 bedroom house and 1 x 3 bedroom house.
- To be let to people with a local connection nominated by Harrogate Borough Council 2 x 2 bedroom houses.
- 2 x 2 bedroom houses for Shared Ownership will shortly be for sale for people with a local connection to Ripon South Villages (Bishop Monkton, Burton Leonard, Markington, Wallerthwaite and South Stainley)
Greenway Park, Green Hammerton
- Fully rented out are 2 x 1 bedroom houses, 2 x 2 bedroom houses and 2 x 3 bedroom houses.
- There is still one 2 bedroom shared ownership property available for people with a local connection to the area.
This page will be updated with any of our new developments or keep up to date with all new developments across Harrogate by contacting Harrogate Borough Council on: